"We have your workshop, but what do the men have?" is a question we have heard through the many years of conducting workshops for Bible class teachers. We are delighted to introduce to you a fantastic answer to that question!
Charles Willis has provided a valuable work
to help all teachers improve their adult Bible classes. A practical
book for improving adult Bible classes.
- Creating An Environment of Discussion
- Fielding Unexpected Questions
- Benefits of Introductory Reviewing
- Preparing and Using Notes
- Raising Your Expectations
- Developing the Habits of a Teacher
- Planning An Adult Curriculum
- Creating Original Materials
- Practical Tips