We in the Western world owe a great deal of thanks to God for His preservation of the Jewish people during the Second Temple period. Without their undying determination to preserve their identity as the people of God, we, in succeeding generations, would be left without a great light.
This book explores:
- The ancient Jewish concept of the Kingdom of God
- The multidimensional nature of the Reign of God from the Odd Testament
- How Jesus revealed the Reign of God through parables
- How the Shema, or the Great Commandment, and its Twin are interwoven into the Kingdom Parables
- The relationship of the Reign of God with the church of Christ as the restored Kingdom to Israel.