Gelly Roll Moonlight's® brilliant colors seem to ignite the darkness, radiate emotion, and reflect the good times in life. For the best results, use the fluorescent colors on dark paper. Moonlight® ink in blue, green, purple, red, and rose is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof.
Previously only available in bold point (Moonlight 10), now Moonlight colors are finally available in a fine point (Moonlight 06) to apply eye-catching detail to notes, journals, cards, pattern drawing, invitations, gift tags and craft projects.
Brighten up handwriting or artistic expressions for a playful, animated look. Gelly Roll Moonlight evokes the celebrations of Halloween or Day of the Dead, with a fluorescent element making the ink glow under a black light source. Reveal the inner heat and energy that words and image express for a sensational effect.
Moonlight ink comes in two types: archival and florescent. Archival Gelly Roll Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant. Fluorescent Gelly Roll Moonlight colors can fade if exposed to direct sunlight and glow under a black light.
Gelly Roll Moonlight gel ink pen features:
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
- Archival quality ink except fluorescent colors – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Opaque ink writes on vellum (a heavy creamy-colored paper resembling parchment)
- Best effects on black paper and can be used on white paper
- Fluorescent colors glow under a black light source and can fade if exposed to direct sunlight
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.