Somewhere between the air-conditioned foyer and padded pews, Christianity lost its mantra: They who "live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."
—J. J. Turner
* Have Christians taken sanctuary in church buildings and complained about how dark it is outside?
* Is there a mass exit from the battleship where the demands are tough, to a berth on the cruise ship where pleasure reigns?
* How can you know if you are spiritually asleep?
* Are Christians enduring hardships or making excuses?
* Is Christianity about auditing God’s word—or is it about being a doer of God’s word?
* What are some biblical examples of God’s wake-up calls?
* Are Christians responsible for attaining spiritual maturity?