Join Ken Butterworth’s pursuit of the divine and eternal nature of the church—divine because of its founder, eternal because of its king.
- - How important was the church to Jesus?
- - Why does the church wear Jesus’ name?
- - Where is the church of the Bible today?
- - What is the difference in the church and a denomination?
- - Is the church essential for salvation?
- - Who determines membership in the church?
Ken states, ''The Lord Himself used questions to challenge His hearers. Those who question church preferences are doing a good thing.'' Your answers await you as Ken guides you into this study of Jesus and His love for His church.