• Can we ever afford to buy a house?
• Is it wrong to borrow this much money?
• Which of us should be the record keeper?
• Are credit cards a no-no?
• Do we really need life insurance?
• Why is it we never seem to have enough?
Questions like these can keep you awake at night- or worse. Without a solid financial and spiritual foundation on which to base sound decisions, problems-and not just money problems-tend to multiply in a marriage. And they come whether you're struggling on $20,000 a year or "coasting" on a six-figure income.
Whether you are about to marry or are still in marriage's early years, best-selling author Larry Burkett can steer you around the pitfalls that result from mishandling your money. In this valuable guide he will help you:
• Establish a workable budget
• Discover what kind of insurance you need and how much
• Teach your children about finances
• Diagnose economic danger signs in your marriage
• Explore different types of investments and decide which are best for you and much, much more.
Solid biblical direction, practical advice, and years of "field-testing" make this a book that won't gather dust on your shelf!