It can be challenging to maintain a life dedicated to God while living in a world so touched by sin. Filled with practical, insightful lessons for everyday living, Imitating Christ: Called Unto Holiness is a guide for all who wish to walk in Christ's footsteps, drawing near to God while living in purity and righteousness. Here you will find instruction and encouragement regarding:
- The nature of holiness and how it is cultivated
- How to maintain healthy, peaceful relationships with others
- How to imitate Christ's holiness in our speech and deeds
- Overcoming Satan's everyday temptations
- Helping your family to live the Christian faith
Imitating Christ: Called Unto Holiness provides two (2) academic quarters of lesson material for use in Bible classes. With clear, concise lessons and thought-provoking questions, this material is suitable for classes ranging from middle-school age to adult.
In addition, this book is also ideal for personal or family Bible studies and devotions.