This workbook covers both epistles to Corinth.
Features of this series include:
- Students must study the Bible for themselves
- The "Vocabulary Builder" sections cause the students to learn the meanings of difficult words
- Blanks to fill in are each approximately the length of the correct word or words to fill in the blanks
- No filler questions to make a set number on each chapter or section. The number varies according to content of the chapter.
- Wide variety of types of questions: completion, true/false, matching, etc.
- Test sheets are placed throughout the book
- A test over all the book is also included at the end of each book